Monday, March 16, 2015

Happiest Place on Earth

Woah this is so weird writing on Thursday instead of a Monday. But it's for a good reason.. basically I just had the best Pday of my life. And that's saying a lot because last pday, wait for it... wait for it.... I FINALLY SAW SOME REAL FLORIDA GATORS.
So I'll just keep it suspenseful and let you keep guessing what I did today that could possible be better than seeing an alligator after 8 alligatorless months in Florida.  So this week has been kind of crazy... it is Hermana Mathis' last week here and basically this scripture can sum how I feel about my life lately
"For where two or three are gathered together [eating]....there will the [missionaries] be also." Matt 18:20. Go check it it's there. Because Hermana Mathis is leaving everyone just automatically like ooh Missionaries + farewells = food so everyone just keeps trying to feed us and being me I can't say no so it's been pretty great. Also we got to go up to Tampa to do the missionary training experience thing for a day and a half again because Hermana Mathis never got to go so that was fun! But the most glorious part of this whole killing off your companion thing is we got to go to the happiest place on earth in Orlando today!
And nope it wasn't Disneyworld, even though we drove past it on the way there and I would lie if I didn't say I wasn't at least a little tempted to stop the car and go there for a little bit. But we were able to go to the Orlando Temple! It has been over 8 months since I have been able to go to the temple and I have missed it so much. Going to the temple really helped me remember why I came out to serve a mission in the first place and really affirmed to me that Heavenly Father knows and cares about us individually. I felt that so strongly today, that I am a daughter of God and that He is proud of my and the work I am doing. I honestly can't ask for a better feeling than that. I seriously can't believe that another transfer is over... it has been the fastest and one of the funnest ones so far. I can't believe Hermana Mathis is going to be leaving me on monday! Ill be getting the transfer email on saturday and my new companion next thursday so stay tuned for that. I know you're all super excited and the suspense is killing you so just try not to think about it too much and get some rest these next few days alright? tgus is short this week, but I've got a lot of pictures to send though soo sorry if I annoy ya'll with a bunch of pictures of my face pero asi es. Que tengan una buena semana!


Hermana Baugh

No comments:

Post a Comment